Authors of articles and advertisers are responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Reproduction of material, published in the journal, it is possible only with the written permission of the publisher.
Scientific journal “Endovascular neuroradiology” issued by the Ukrainian Association of Endovascular Neuroradiology, SO “Scientific-Practical Center of Endovascular Neuroradiology NMAS of Ukraine” and the NMA of Post-graduate Education n. a. P.L.Shupik.
To be published in the journal are accepted: original research, reviews, lectures, case studies, discussion papers, scientific chronicle, short messages, reviews on clinical and experimental endovascular neuroradiology, neurosurgery, neurology and other related sciences: endovascular surgery, neuroanaesthesiology, radiology, neuroophthalmology and others.
One author has the right to publish only one separate article, other papers – in collaboration.
The paper should include the following:
– Introduction (with relevance justification);
– The purpose;
– Materials and methods;
– List of references.
Requirements for the text of the article:
– To review by editorial board accepted works those have not been published and not submitted for publication early;
– Original works submitted to the editorial by Ukrainian, Russian or English languages;
– The volume of paper with a list of sources should not exceed: for problem and original research, lectures and reviews – 12 p., for discussion articles – 8 p., for scientific chronicles – 5 p., for short messages – no more than 3-4 p.
– The text is typed in the editor Microsoft Word print in Times New Roman, 12-14 points, no tabulators and transfers, which space 1,5, margins: left – 2.5 cm, right – 1,5 cm, top and bottom – 2 cm (28-30 lines per page, 60-70 characters per line), paper format – A4;
– In the left upper corner of the page indicate the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) of article, then every following line:
– Title of the article;
– Name of the author (s);
– Institution where he/they works/work;
– Abstract by article language with keywords;
– List of references;
– Abstracts in other languages (Eng – is obligatory). Abstract should contain the article title, author’s and institution name/names, the objective, materials and methods, results, conclusions, key words (volume – 2,0-2,5 thousand characters).
References – it’s an element of bibliographic apparatus, which contains bibliographic descriptions of sources and placed after conclusions.
The list of sources must match with Higher Attestation Commission requirements to bibliographic description – GOST 7.1: 2006 “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of assembly “(Bulletin of VAK Ukraine № 3, 2008, pp. 9-13).
Sources can be placed in the following ways: in the order of appearance of links in the text or in alphabetical order the names of the first author’s headers.
Numbering sources should be affixed manually. Do not use auto-numbering and automatically generated links end.
Sources in a foreign language should be placed after all sources by Cyrillic, exception is – list forming in order of appearance in the text.
Online-forming of the source can be made: http://vak.in.ua/do.php
For authors attention!
Since 2017 rules for bibliographic data formalization have been changed and improved to increase the journal quality and because of requirements from international scientometric databases.
From the first issue in 2017 bibliographic data should be executed in the original source language and in English. Therefore, authors should provide a list of references in two versions:
References I (as in previous issues): by the original language (Ukrainian, Russian – Сyrillic, English – Roman alphabet) according to Higher Attestation Commission requirements to bibliographic description – GOST 7.1: 2006 “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of assembly “(Bulletin of VAK Ukraine N 3, 2008, pp. 9-13).
References II: the same list of sourses for international scientometric databases but in Roman alphabet by АМА Manual of Style (AMA) system. The list of sourses should be absolutely the same with the first one (in original language).
Rules for References II:
– sourses in English are the same in both lists.
– when the citation is maked to the translated source, it is necessary to refer on original sourse (for example: if the Eng book was translated in Ukr or Rus, it’s required to cite the Eng version of this book).
– authors names and article title should be provided in English strongly according with original publication or English abstract to the article. The name of domestic journal should be made out in transliteration (Ukr or Rus words in Latin). It’s possible to use the transliteration in BSI standard (automatic transliteration is available on http://translit.net/ua/). After the journal name the sourced data should be indicated: year, volume, number, pages. In brackets after the article title (first place) and the journal name (second place) the publication original language is marked (Ukr or Rus), it’s required to make twice because of the journal can has an Ukrainian name and article published in Russian. In the end of the bibliographic description the source doi should be indicated. If the article has 6 or less authors – all names should be included, if 6 or more – it’s necessary to put only three names and wright et al. Dots after authors initials are not required. The journal name should be marked by italics.
Belaia Z, Rozhinskaia L, Melnichenko G et al. The role of prolactin gradient and normalized ACTH/prolactin ratioin the improvement of sensitivity and specificity of selective blood sampling from inferior petrosal sinuses for differential diagnostics of ACTH-dependent hypercorticism (Rus). Problemy endokrinologii (Ukr). 2013;59(4):3-10. (Rus) doi:10.14341/probl20135943-10.
It’s better do not refer to articles without name Eng translation.
References to abstracts of dissertations, conference materials, patents and legal documents better to give, if these sources are available on the open access in Internet. More correct to make references on articles about dissertation research. If you can’t find them, translation should be made according to the point 3.
Attention! All references on journal articles should have DOI (digital object identifier, in Cross Ref system, if it present). It’s available to check it https://www.citethisforme.com. For DOI obtaining it’s necessary to put the article Eng name in to the search line. In addition to DOI, the site automatically generates the proper execution of bibliographic data in Eng by AMA citation style.
The journal name in a shortened version should be presented in accordance with the List of Title Word Abbreviations: http://images.webofknowledge.com/images/help/WOS/A_abrvjt.html.
Articles should be sent to the editor in duplicate: printed on paper and electronic version, typed in Microsoft Word (on magnetic media or by e-mail) with an official referral from institution (1 copy), expert opinion of the Ethics Committee (2 copies). Electronic and printed versions should be similar. Some files are allowed if the drawings done in other programs.
The paper must be signed by all authors.
Illustrations to work (drawings, photographs, charts and graphs) are served in the original black and white (on the back of figures should be indicate author’s names, the title and number of each figure, top and bottom of the image) or electronically (scanned with a resolution of at least 300 dpi and saved as * tiff or * jpeg). With the ability to edit electronic image (MS Word, Microsoft Excel, MS Graph). Photos should be high contrast (on photo paper or in digital format with a resolution of at least 240 dpi), drawings and graphics – crisp tone pictures – format * .tif, 240-300 dpi, without compression. Charts and graphs are built in Microsoft Excel format and inserted into the text, together with the initial data used for them. Formula should be entered in the formula editor.
All tables and figures should have a title and the number (including formulas). References for all tables and figures should be indicated in the text.
References in the text provided in square brackets according to the number in the reference list.
All physical quantities and units of measure should be provided by the system SI, terms – according to the anatomical and histological nomenclature, diagnosis – according to the International Classification of Diseases.
Text of the article and all accompanying materials must be checked and edited.
Editors reserve the right to abridge and edit submitted articles..
Manuscripts, which were overturned by reviewers, are not returned. Article executed without complying with these requirements will not be considered.
For publication in a scientific journal must submit the following materials:
– article (Ukrainian, Russian or English) signed by all authors with summary in three languages;
– Information about the author (s) (document);
– expert opinion of the Institution Ethics Committee here the work was performed (document);
– official referral from the institution (document);
– completed form “The license agreement” (document);
– completed Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (form and instructions).
The double-blind manuscript review is provided from the issue #3(9) 2014. The review form is given together with materials for the reviewer by Еditorial Board (EB). The timeframe for the manuscript review is 10 days. The article is resent to the reviewer in case when corrections from the author are required by the reviewer after the first analysis. EB can refuse to publish the manuscript, if EB obtained the negative conclusion from the reviewer.
The list of internal reviewers was approved on the session of AllUkrainian Public organization “Ukrainian Association of Endovascular Neuroradiology” #6 from 07 Nov 2014.
The external review is conducted in irregular cases or due to the conflict between the author and the reviewer, when the third part opinion is required.
ATTENTION! The article will not be accepted, and their authors are not informed in the absence of one of components listed above, in the presence of a large number of stylistic, spelling and grammatical errors or not-complying design of documents.
Articles sent to:
AllUkrainian Public Organization “Ukrainian Association of Endovascular Neuroradiology”
Ukraine, 04050, Kyiv, Platona Mayboroda str., 32, pavilion 5, room 803.
Tel .: +38 (044) 483-32-17, +38 (050) 310-19-44
Fax: +38 (044) 483-34-07, +38 (044) 593-64-21